Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

There will be thousands of "Happy New Year" greetings today, and I just wanted to add mine!

Today I started the Whole 30 with a breakfast of 2 eggs, kale, tomatoes, onions, and lots of butter, and used bacon as a condiment (mainly for the grease). 

Lunch will be some chicken with cucumbers (dipped in mustard), and dinner is going to be Roast Beast (from Eat Like A Dinosaur by The Paleo Parents) and some roasted broccoli, cauliflower and bell peppers, maybe even some more cooked kale (a new household favorite).

I just joined BodeeFit and got today's workout sent to my inbox, that will get me going in the morning for the next week, until I start learning to crossfit over at Level 10 on the 7th.

I am thinking about setting a goal, my goal being to be able to do one perfect burpee.  I don't know why doing a burpee is important to me, but it is!

Have you been thinking about what the New Year is going to bring?  Let me know!

Again, Happy New Year!  May the best of your past, be the worst of your future!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pookers, The Colonel, Peanut, at Turtle Bay

"Mommy says if we catch it, we'll have to eat it..."

The Puddin'-2nd Ammendment Fun

The Princess, just 2nd Ammendment fun

Followers