Sunday, September 23, 2012

Finished hCG and I am on Paleo Road

Finally!  I have 56 lbs to show for 103 days, plus a 2.4 lb loss after hCG.  Now I am engaging in Paleo.  Even though technically I doing the Whole 30, for me it's Whole Life!  Today I had a BALT salad (bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato).  I added coconut milk to the avocado, so it was kinda like Goddess Dressing (but I didn't add any spices, I just wanted the taste of avocado).

Tonight's dinner is pulled pork on sauerkraut, braised cabbage (from Nom Nom Paleo), and roasted sweet potatoes (I will have a taste, but not a serving, I don't really need the high carbs).

Tomorrow it's a 5:15 breakfast of steak and zucchini (I'm saving introducing eggs for another day), it's about 7 oz (that's approximately 49 g. of protein).  Last time I did the LRx, I did best with about 50 g in the morning.

I got my condiments all set up, Paleo ketchup, Paleo mayo, and some ghee (OK, clarified butter, but why pick nits...).  The only thing missing is BBQ, but I like my bbq sweet, so I just might hold off on getting/making some right now.  I need sweets like I need a hole in my head!

I will be making some Paleo ranch, just on a lark, to see how it comes out.  The mayo is pretty good, coconutty, 'cause I used light olive oil and coconut oil, but it's passable, and only the Littles and I will be using it.

I am going to start listing some recipes, and photos, now that I am cooking more.  And, I will up date everyone on how the exercise program has been worked out, even without kettle bells, or a chin up bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pookers, The Colonel, Peanut, at Turtle Bay

"Mommy says if we catch it, we'll have to eat it..."

The Puddin'-2nd Ammendment Fun

The Princess, just 2nd Ammendment fun

Followers