Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Less than 50 days to go...

...then I am back to Paleo eating!  Yea! 

This last round of hCG has been going well, with a few minor mishaps (receiving hCG in a timely fashion).  I am down 103 lbs, and have 36 more to go.  I am hoping to see my 185 goal by mid Sept., but if I have to go to Oct., I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

hCG is a bit of a diet cheat, some times I have losers remorse.  Like it isn't fair that I have lost so much, when others don't.  Then I remember all that I went through to get here.  I have stayed the course.  I was strong in denying myself all the "treats" that other people got to eat.  Now I know, I will be denying those things forever.  Since, I cannot have all the carby, sugary, gluteny goodies that everyone else can.  And frankly, I don't want them.  I like being in control of my food.  I like how I feel.  Not only am I losing weight, but with Paleo eating, keeping the weight off (and losing more) isn't hard or stressful.  In fact, now that I have taken the time (and keep taking the time) to educate myself, I have more of a respect for how the human body works.  How intricate and sublime.  One thing off, everything tries to compensate.

God is awesome in the things He does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pookers, The Colonel, Peanut, at Turtle Bay

"Mommy says if we catch it, we'll have to eat it..."

The Puddin'-2nd Ammendment Fun

The Princess, just 2nd Ammendment fun

Followers