Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hardcore Paleo-Day 6

The morning started with "girly time", oh lucky me! The problem with this is just feeling bloated, and just way outta sorts. I did my AM planks, I managed to get 4 minutes of a 5 minute routine in. I am getting a bit stronger, but still have a ways to go. I ended up not being hungry until lunch, and respected my body and didn't eat. I have been going nutty over processed pork products, so for lunch I had 2 chicken tenders and a yellow squash. I have been having some BBQ sauce, but I am going to stick to mustard for the time being, avoiding as much sugar as possible. Later in the afternoon, I had some chips (cooked in olive oil) and some ham (processed pork product). I made the family an awesome Paleo dinner of Meatloaf (paleoized), mashed potatoes, tomato and cucumber salad, with peas (for the fam, I don't eat them, they feel weird in my mouth.). I went ahead and skipped dinner (not recommended), and instead did my Jillian workout. Definitely showing improvement. I am off and running, gotta hit the grocery store and WallyWorld.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pookers, The Colonel, Peanut, at Turtle Bay

"Mommy says if we catch it, we'll have to eat it..."

The Puddin'-2nd Ammendment Fun

The Princess, just 2nd Ammendment fun

Followers