Saturday, November 3, 2012

If you want to make money, give the people what they want!

Yesterday, we went out to Carl's Jr.  My eldest son was buying, so how could I say no?  Turns out that CJ's offer a Low Carb Six Dollar Burger, with lettuce for the bun.  I must admit, the meat was seasoned very well.  But, with CJ's I truly believe that "if it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face", so I did have to add a bit of BBQ sauce, and of course, bacon.  What is the point of serving a hamburger with no bacon on it!?

I am always glad to see capitalism at it's best.  If I don't want to eat bread, then I, as the consumer, shouldn't have to.  I am willing to eat their factory processed meat, and even pay for it, but they have to meet me half way.

I normally default to In and Out Burger, a Christian family owned company, that was ahead of curve in giving the masses what they are willing to pay for.  In N Out Burger's menu has some "secret" items.  We usually order a double, protein style for me, and the Littles both have the Flying Dutchman.  The Colonel likes his burger and fries "animal style".  This just makes it so convenient for me to part with the Colonel's money!

I have heard that Wendy's is Paleo friendly too, so once I check it out, I will report on this.

Jack in the Box, well, it was incredibly confusing to order Paleo, they served our burgers in a bowl, like a salad.  Now, if you go to Subway, they tell you UP FRONT that they serve all their sandwiches like a salad on request.  So, Jack in the Box needs to catch up!  Our JitB is right next store to our CrossFit Box (Level 10 CrossFit) so you'd think that JitB would be more on top of what the people want. 

I don't suggest having fast food often, even less than often (we eat out about once a month), but sometimes you just gotta have some!  I know, I am a bad Paleo person!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pookers, The Colonel, Peanut, at Turtle Bay

"Mommy says if we catch it, we'll have to eat it..."

The Puddin'-2nd Ammendment Fun

The Princess, just 2nd Ammendment fun

Followers